Position: 1 Full-Time / 1 Part-Time
Start Date: ASAP
Windows Management Experts (WME) is looking for two motivated & experienced Project Manager Roles for one of our valued clients. One of the roles is full time and the other is part-time. You will work under the leadership of the team lead to migrate the client’s existing client base into Azure from their Virtual Private Cloud.
As a part of our client’s team, you will be working with emerging technologies to solve challenging IT-related problems in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment. As a customer-facing manager, you will be accountable for not only delivering a successful implementation but also creating a foundation of the business relationship.
The selected candidates will assist our clients in project management and coordination across the various departments and stakeholders involved in the work order. They will oversee and organize the work of the IT Analysts/Developers and other staff to ensure the successful development and deployment of secure, efficient applications and project deliveries. Lastly, WME is looking for some exceptional communication & interpersonal skills in our new team member. The candidate’s toolbox must be complete and diverse. From being technically savvy to displaying a vigorous passion for learning beyond their traditional areas of expertise, the resource should prove to be an asset to the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Project Management, Management, Business/Administration, or relevant discipline
- Project Management, Implementation Management, or other relevant experience with a proven track record of delivering results on time and within budget.
- Excellent organization, project management, and time management skills.
- Experience with architecture and implementation of Azure-based hosting solutions.
- Understanding of Azure services, including Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Active Directory, etc.
- Exposure to Windows Server, Microsoft Azure, Remote Desktop Services, and Citrix (CVAD + NetScalers)
- Experience with network concepts (L2, L3, application filtering, routing, VIPs, reverse proxy, etc.)
- Exposure to Azure Networking (VNET peers, route tables, application gateways, virtual firewalls, etc.) a plus
- Experience with VMWare and NetApp a plus
- Foundational understanding of best practices for project, program, and service delivery to include but not limited to ITIL, and PMP.
- Customer-focused and service-oriented.
- Capable of building effective, lasting relationships that facilitate cross-functional teams.
- High learning agility and interest in continuous growth; enjoys learning new concepts.
- Affinity towards action
- Trustworthy; able to accept the responsibility of being our ambassador to partners and clients.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Task assignment, management, and tracking.
- Experience preparing system documentation.
- Outstanding quantitative skill set.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities of the Desired IT Project Manager:
- Serve as the Project Manager for the migration project.
- Manage the technical implementation process for new customers.
- Work with clients to define requirements, and determine workflows, documents, and procedures.
- Identify and manage project stakeholders and impacts on existing services or products to ensure projects do not create any avoidable disruption to business operations or service delivery.
- Create and support customer-specific project plans to ensure resources are scheduled accordingly to complete tasks and manage client expectations for their solution implementation.
- Tracks, measures, and reports on the status of the client delivery
- Develop and maintain project schedules and timelines, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Oversee the development and implementation of quality assurance and testing procedures to ensure that project deliverables meet or exceed client expectations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and mitigate project risks and issues.
- Manage project budgets and resources, ensuring that projects are completed within budget and resource constraints.
- Facilitate effective communication among project team members, stakeholders, and executive leadership.
- Ensure compliance with industry and organizational standards, policies, and procedures throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develop and implement change management processes to ensure smooth project transitions and adoption of new technologies or processes by end-users.
- Integrity (Doing What’s Right)
- Inclusion (Encouraging Diversity)
- Teamwork (Working Together)
- Excellence (Being Your Best)
- Accountability (Taking Personal Responsibility)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.